Topics

CQ DX Marathon Realtime Award Tracking tab still shows 2019 QSOs

Jan AE7U

Although I updated the year to 2020 in the DXKeeper configuration settings, the tab above still displays 2019 QSOs.  It says "2020 Marathon Award Progess..."  above the table but displays the 2019 list.  The TXT report is correct..  How can I " force"  this table to show only the 2020 QSOs?

ND9G Mike

Did you complete the recompute step?

73,
Mike ND9G

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 1:42 AM Jan AE7U via Groups.Io <jan=ae7u.us@groups.io> wrote:
Although I updated the year to 2020 in the DXKeeper configuration settings, the tab above still displays 2019 QSOs.  It says "2020 Marathon Award Progess..."  above the table but displays the 2019 list.  The TXT report is correct..  How can I " force"  this table to show only the 2020 QSOs?

Jan AE7U

I have now and it works fine.  Thank you very much.

73's

Jan, AE7U