Topics

COUNTRY PROGRESS LISTING 60 M

Mike Greenway

I know 60 M does not count for DXCC and does not show in the progress reports but I still try to work and confirm new countries there.  I can filter and look at all the 60 M QSO pretty easily but not a progress report of worked versus confirmed.  I read a lot of items in the help files on filters but could not come up with something to do that.  Has anyone come up with something for 60 M?  73 Mike K4PI   K4PI@...

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 2:49 PM Mike Greenway <K4PI@...> wrote:

I know 60 M does not count for DXCC and does not show in the progress reports but I still try to work and confirm new countries there. I can filter and look at all the 60 M QSO pretty easily but not a progress report of worked versus confirmed. I read a lot of items in the help files on filters but could not come up with something to do that. Has anyone come up with something for 60 M? 73 Mike K4PI K4PI@...
Apply the filter, then click on "Progress" in the "DXCC, Challenge, &
TopList" panel on the Check Process tab, and decline the offer to
remove your filter.

73,

~iain / N6ML

I know 60 M does not count for DXCC

+ That's because the ARRL considers 60m to be too narrow for DXing. I agree with them; for that reason, DXLab provides no automation for DXing on 60m.

and does not show in the progress reports but I still try to work and confirm new countries there. I can filter and look at all the 60 M QSO pretty easily but not a progress report of worked versus confirmed. I read a lot of items in the help files on filters but could not come up with something to do that. Has anyone come up with something for 60 M?

+ Filter the Log Page Display to contain on QSOs made on 60m, using either the "Band Filter" panel on the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window, or by filtering with the SQL expression

band='60m'

+ Then click the Progress button in the "DXCC, Challenge, & TopList" panel on the Main window's "Check Progress" tab; your 60m award progress will be shown in the resulting report's Mixed statistics.

+ If you'll be doing this frequently, you can define a script that combines both the filtering and report generating steps; see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Scripts.htm>