Topics

Count of Satellite QSO's

John Kludt

Group,

I probably should know how to do this having read the manual but I am stumped at the detail level.  I am curious to know how many satellite QSO's I have made.  Nothing fancy just in pseudo code "Count for Propagation equals SAT."

Thanks,

John

I probably should know how to do this having read the manual but I am stumped at the detail level. I am curious to know how many satellite QSO's I have made. Nothing fancy just in pseudo code "Count for Propagation equals SAT."

+ In the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, type

prop_mode='sat'

+ and then depress your keyboard's CTRL key while clicking its S key. This will filter the Log Page Display to show only satellite QSOs. The number of satellite QSOs will be shown in the Main window's title bar.

+ If you'll be doing this frequently, you can create a user-defined SQL filter for it. See

"Invoking SQL Query Filters from the Filter panel"

+ in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/FilterLog.htm>

Jeff Schwartz

PROP_MODE = ‘SAT’