Copy to Clipboard question

Sidney Shusterman

In my quest to get confirmations especially for VUCC I send emails to QSO partners who have not responded with any type of confirmation. I include the QSO information I get when I copy to Clipboard and paste into my email.

An example is : K3XYZ on 50.314 in FT8 at 2021-07-25 00:40:00Z (K: United States) The rest of the information such as grid and sent and received RST is not included. Did I miss check offs on a screen to include this missing information?

Thanks,

Sid K3SX

In my quest to get confirmations especially for VUCC I send emails to QSO partners who have not responded with any type of confirmation. I include the QSO information I get when I copy to Clipboard and paste into my email.

An example is : K3XYZ on 50.314 in FT8 at 2021-07-25 00:40:00Z (K:
United States) The rest of the information such as grid and sent and received RST is not included. Did I miss check offs on a screen to include this missing information?

+ As described in this "Viewing QSOs" section of the Reference Documentation

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ViewEditLog.htm#Viewing

+ right-clicking an entry in the Log Page Display and choosing "Copy to Window Clipboard" from the popup menu will copy the entry's callsign, frequency (or frequencies), mode, date, time, DXCC prefix, and DXCC country to the Windows clipboard.

+ There are more than 100 items of information recorded with each logged QSO; providing that many checkboxes to govern what gets copied to the Window Clipboard would be overwhelming. What's copied to the Clipboard is the QSO's basic information, which you can manually augment as appropriate.

Sidney Shusterman

Thanks for your prompt reply Dave.
73