Controlling winkeyer usb from commander?

Gary Slagel

Should I be able to display and control my Winkeyer USB from commander or do I need to use Winwarbler?   I'm not using any digital modes so I don't run Winwarbler.  Commander displays the keyer speed at 16wpm but does it does not change and I don't see a way to control the speed from commander.   Thanks for any input!  Gary/KT0A

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:
Should I be able to display and control my Winkeyer USB from commander or do I need to use Winwarbler?   I'm not using any digital modes so I don't run Winwarbler.  Commander displays the keyer speed at 16wpm but does it does not change and I don't see a way to control the speed from commander.
+ You need WinWarbler to control a WinKeyer.

Gary Slagel

thanks Dave