Topics

Congratulations Dave

N4KW Pete

Congratulations Dave, on being named to CQ's 2019 Hall of Fame.  An
honer which you most certainly deserve and earned!

73, Pete, N4KW

Dale Schwartz

I agree. Congratulations DAVE. Well earned honor!
Dale
K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz
SCHWARTZ | POSEL
Immigration Law Group
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate North Pkwy., NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel: 770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (1989-2014)

On May 17, 2019, at 8:38 AM, N4KW Pete via Groups.Io <n4kwpete=centurylink.net@groups.io> wrote:

Congratulations Dave, on being named to CQ's 2019 Hall of Fame. An
honer which you most certainly deserve and earned!

73, Pete, N4KW

jgmags2000

Very Good Dave..You answer everybody's
questions. Still playing Rachmaninoff?

73, John
KJ1J
"Many a good argument is ruined by some fool that knows what he is talking about"... Marshall McLuhan...

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 08:43 PM, jgmags2000 wrote:

Still playing Rachmaninoff?

+ Still trying. These two preludes are the current "state of my art":

     <http://www.ambersoft.com/Piano/Rachmaninoff%20Prelude%20Op%2032%20nr%2010.mp3>

      http://www.ambersoft.com/Piano/Rachmaninoff%20Prelude%20Op%2032%20nr%2012.mp3>

Russ Ravella

Wow Dave, very nice!  Beautiful phrasing.  Very “musical”.  Could that be a Steinway “B” ?

On May 28, 2019, at 8:54 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 08:43 PM, jgmags2000 wrote:

Still playing Rachmaninoff?

+ Still trying. These two preludes are the current "state of my art":

     <http://www.ambersoft.com/Piano/Rachmaninoff%20Prelude%20Op%2032%20nr%2010.mp3>

      http://www.ambersoft.com/Piano/Rachmaninoff%20Prelude%20Op%2032%20nr%2012.mp3>

Wow Dave, very nice! Beautiful phrasing. Very “musical”. Could that be a Steinway “B” ?

+ Thanks, but still a long way to go. The piano is a Yamaha C3.

Dave

Russ Ravella

Yeah, well Rachmaninoff said the same thing his whole life.

Lotta bass for a 6’ piano. A very nice specimen.

On May 28, 2019, at 11:57 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Wow Dave, very nice! Beautiful phrasing. Very “musical”. Could that be a Steinway “B” ?

+ Thanks, but still a long way to go. The piano is a Yamaha C3.

Dave

John K3TN

Well deserved!

73 John K3TN

Jack - WE5ST

Wish we could combine the recorded collective applause in a single reply. Wonderful!

N3HEE

Congrats Dave !  Thanks for all that you do for the ham radio community.  We certainly appreciate it.

Stephen Rabinowitz

Compared with Rachmaninoff, CW seems trivial.
All the best, Dave.
73, Steve K2SN

Sent from BlueMail

On May 28, 2019, at 11:54 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 08:43 PM, jgmags2000 wrote:

Still playing Rachmaninoff?

+ Still trying. These two preludes are the current "state of my art":

     <http://www.ambersoft.com/Piano/Rachmaninoff%20Prelude%20Op%2032%20nr%2010.mp3>

      http://www.ambersoft.com/Piano/Rachmaninoff%20Prelude%20Op%2032%20nr%2012.mp3>

n4nm

Wow! Nice! I've been listening to a lot of Scriabin recently; I had forgotten how closely connected he was to Rachmaninov. Those preludes show the influence, IMHO.

Chuck, N4NM