Confirming a QSL in DXK

Robert T

I have been using ClubLog to confirm QSL's received via bureau.  I am able to save an ADIF file of the cards I confirmed from ClubLog.
Is there a way to update DXKeeper with the adif file from ClubLog or do I need to do it all manually?

TU,
Bob, K2RET

I have been using ClubLog to confirm QSL's received via bureau.  I am able to save an ADIF file of the cards I confirmed from ClubLog.
Is there a way to update DXKeeper with the adif file from ClubLog or do I need to do it all manually?

+ There is no automation for that approach. To avoid manual updates in the future, the recommended workflow for processing incoming bureau cards is in "Processing Incoming QSLs":

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ProcessingIncomingQSLs