Topics

Computer crashed...

David Reed

My desktop PC just crashed and I have a replacement on order.

Fortunately I have my DXLab files all backed up.

What I am looking for is some sort of Wiki about how to get the replacement back up to date with all my workspaces, data, etc. for DXLab suite…

Thanks in advance!

73 de W5SV - David F. Reed

My desktop PC just crashed and I have a replacement on order.

Fortunately I have my DXLab files all backed up.

What I am looking for is some sort of Wiki about how to get the replacement back up to date with all my workspaces, data, etc. for DXLab suite…

+ See the "Recovering from a Catastrophic Failure" section at the bottom of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery

David Reed

Thank you sir! just what I was looking for!

73 de W5SV - David F. Reed

+ AA6YQ comments below