Joe Subich, W4TV

Check to see if the USB cable has become disconnected between
the computer and radio.

On 2021-02-01 3:58 PM, clockfm93@gmail.com wrote:
Commander won't Connect to My FTDX3000 Anymore.  I get an invalid port number (8002), the port = primary CAT, port number = 4, settings + 9600,N,8,2
Top of the error tab "Unable to open Com4
Any Help appreciated. WD1M, Bob

Check to see if the USB cable has become disconnected between
the computer and radio.

+ If the cable is well-connected, check to see if Windows is still creating COM4 when you connect your FTDX3000 to your computer. If not, then update Commander to select the COM port that is being created.

clockfm93@...

Thanks Joe and Dave, Looks like the cable is the issue and a bit old. I'm ordering a new one. I do have it working now.
Thanks again!

73 de WD1M, Bob