From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Arthur Petteway
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:28 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Commander waterfall display

I am using the ic-7300, Windows 10 with DXLab.
Problem I am not able to get the Spectrum to display the signals.
I beleive the problem is in my comport settings.
In control panel :
Com6 19200 USB-RTS01 Radio Cable.
Com7 115200 Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge.

IC-7300 settings:
CI-V Baud Rate is 19200
CI-V USB Baud Rate is 115200

My question is what is the correct locations for these comports in Commander / Winwarbler and IC-7300? What is the correct speed for each comport?

+ See the configuration instructions immediately following the screen shot in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpectrumWaterfallIcom>