Commander vs 15.1.6 Radio selection

I have had to revert back to my FT-450 while the FT0991A is in the shop. But to my surprise, the FT-450 is no longer listed in the Radio drop down on the Configuration general tab. it is listed for secondary CAT Serial port 'CAT protocol. But enabling the secondary CAT serial port causes a error msg that the ports are invalid. I am using an extremal scu-17 for the interface to Win-10. this arrangement works great for wsjt-x ft8.
--
Mike
KE5WCT

I have had to revert back to my FT-450 while the FT0991A is in the shop. But to my surprise, the FT-450 is no longer listed in the Radio drop down on the Configuration general tab. it is listed for secondary CAT Serial port 'CAT protocol. But enabling the secondary CAT serial port causes a error msg that the ports are invalid. I am using an extremal scu-17 for the interface to Win-10. this arrangement works great for wsjt-x ft8.

+ You evidently have an obsolete Radio.txt file in your Commander folder:

1. terminate Commander

2. download this file into your Commander folder, replacing the existing Radios.txt file

www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Radios.txt

3. start Commander

That got it, thanks
73 de KE5WCT