Commander User Defined Sequence Flex

John Huffman

I would like to add additional commands to my Used-Defined command sequence for a Flex 6000 series.  Below is the current sequence and the spot where I want to add the commands.  I know the line numbers below are off since I eliminated a lot of white space when copying the sequence to this email.

<name:6>TStart<LEDenabled:1>1<LEDcolor:5>Green<ButtonTextcolor:1>0<ButtonSurfacecolor:5>65535
<tooltip:14>set Tune Power
<ifled green,5>
<ifled red,13>
~interlock tx1_enabled=f
~transmit tune on
<led red>
<name Tstop>
<end>

<led green>
~transmit tune off
ADD COMMANDS HERE
~interlock tx1_enabled=t
<led green>
<name TStart>
<end>

On the first press of the button, the current sequence disables the amp relay line, sets TUNE power, and turns on tuning power.  I then adjust the antenna tuner.  (Got tired of tripping out the amp)  The second press stops the tuning and reenables the amp relay line.

In the ADD COMMANDS HERE section above I want to read the band from Commander and then set the radio's drive power to the appropriate level for that band.  The command to set the transmit power level is - ~transmit set rfpower=nnn

I assume I can use "IF...THEN" to add to the command sequence to select the band and corresponding drive power as stated in the script.

But, How do I get the band from Commander?

73 de K1ESE
John

I would like to add additional commands to my Used-Defined command sequence for a Flex 6000 series. Below is the current sequence and the spot where I want to add the commands. I know the line numbers below are off since I eliminated a lot of white space when copying the sequence to this email.

snip<
I assume I can use "IF...THEN" to add to the command sequence to select the band and corresponding drive power as stated in the script.

But, How do I get the band from Commander?

+ Use a sequence of IFBAND statements, as described in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/CommandSequences.htm#Command%20Sequences