From: "Gregg W6IZT" <gregg.w6izt1@gmail.com>
To: DXLab@groups.io
Sent: 2021-01-12 7:15:39
Subject: [DXLab] Commander UDP broadcasts

Greetings Dave:

I use the UDP broadcasts from Commander to switch my antennas. If I am not mistaken, Commander sends an update every 10 seconds. Would it be possible to trigger the sending of an update upon band changes?

Thank you for your efforts in developing and supporting an outstanding solution.

73
Gregg W6IZT

Gregg W6IZT

Larry:

Thanks. After restarting my computer it is working as you described.

73
Gregg W6IZT

Commander triggers an update on any change to significant UDP fields - band, frequency, mode, split.

Your Band decoder will be notified immediately upon any change.

-larry (K8UT)