Commander support for the Yaesu FTDX-10 and FTDX-101

Dave AA6YQ

With much help from Tim NZ8J, I now have a version of Commander that supports the Yaesu FTDX-10. This effort was a monument to
trial-and-error, with more than 25 versions of Commander created by me and evaluated by Tim.

Some of the changes made were to existing code that supports the Yaesu FTDX-101. If you employ Commander with an FTDX-101 and are
willing to check out this new version of Commander to ensure that there are no regressions, please send me email via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

If you have an FTDX-10 and would like to try the new version of Commander, send me email via the address above.

Thanks!