Topics

Commander stops communicating with FT-2000

Kenneth Johansson

After I installed the latest version of Commander it stops communicating with the transceiver after a while and I have to click the reset-button on Commanders config-window to make it do so again.
For example, if I click on a spot, the Capture-window is populated but the transceiver doesn't QSY. After hitting reset it does...for a while.
What can I do to rectify this?

73
Ken/SM4EMO

After I installed the latest version of Commander it stops communicating with the transceiver after a while and I have to click the
reset-button on Commanders config-window to make it do so again.
For example, if I click on a spot, the Capture-window is populated but the transceiver doesn't QSY. After hitting reset it
does...for a while.
What can I do to rectify this?

1. Configure your anti-malware applications to consider Commander to be safe.

2. Configure Windows to not power down the serial port used to connect your PC to your transceiver, as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/PreventUSBPortPowerDown>

3. If both of the above steps are ineffective, please revert to the previous version of Commander, as described in

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RevertApplicationVersion>

+ Any change in behavior when running the previous version?