From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...>
Sent: 1/28/2021 9:23:14 PM
Subject: Re: [DXLab] commander stopped working

+ AA6YQ comments below
Something about a TCP and network server error, but I'm connected to my 7610 via the virtual com port ?!?!?!

+ Without the text of the error messages, all I can suggest is terminate all applications and reboot Windows. If there's an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.ocm

there is an errorlog.txt but its timestamped November 2020......

+ If the date of the last entry is back in November, its contents are not relevant.