Topics

commander stopped working

Jamie WW3S

Something about a TCP and network server error, but I'm connected to my 7610 via the virtual com port ?!?!?!

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
Something about a TCP and network server error, but I'm connected to my 7610 via the virtual com port ?!?!?!

+ Without the text of the error messages, all I can suggest is terminate all applications and reboot Windows. If there's an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.ocm

Dave, AA6YQ

Jamie WW3S

there is an errorlog.txt but its timestamped November 2020......

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 1/28/2021 9:23:14 PM
Subject: Re: [DXLab] commander stopped working

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ Without the text of the error messages, all I can suggest is terminate all applications and reboot Windows. If there's an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.ocm

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

there is an errorlog.txt but its timestamped November 2020......

+ If the date of the last entry is back in November, its contents are not relevant.

Dave, AA6YQ

------ Original Message ------
To: DXLab@groups.io
Sent: 1/28/2021 9:23:14 PM
Subject: Re: [DXLab] commander stopped working

+ AA6YQ comments below

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.ocm

Dave, AA6YQ

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free. www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>