Commander Memory Banks

Jim McPhee

Edited

Hi Dave,

In Commander, I just added memories for 17 and 12 meters, so I now have seven banks, numbers B1 through B7, 80 meters through 10 meters. I wonder if it would be possible to allow the user to replace the B# labels with the band number? It sure would make it easier to go directly to the bank you're seeking by band number, rather than trying to remember that 10 meters is B7, and B4 is 17 meters, etc.

I appreciate your consideration of this request!
--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM

In Commander, I just added memories for 17 and 12 meters, so I now have seven banks, numbers B1 through B7, 80 meters through 10 meters. I wonder if it would be possible to allow the user to replace the B# labels with the band number? It sure would make it easier to go directly to the bank you're seeking by band number, rather than trying to remember that 10 meters is B7, and B4 is 17 meters, etc.

+ Depress the CTRL key while clicking a Bank button, and you'll be able to specify the explanatory popups ("tooltips") that appear when you allow the mouse cursor to hover over a memory bank button when Commander is the active window.

Jim McPhee

Thanks Dave.

I have "Title"s for each of the memory banks, but I was not aware of the feature that the "tootips" would show that Title in response to the mouse hover. That's a big help. Thank you!

--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM