Commander error message when starting

NK6A

All of a sudden when I start Commander I now get this very strange message.  I click OK a few times and Commander will start. I am using a FTDX101MP for my radio. I never to my knowledge made any changes to my setup or config. Anyone ever have this issue?  How do I correct it?

David Bunte

NK6A

I am sorry I did not see a name in your message. I probably can't help you, but did want to let you know you mentioned getting "a very strange message"... but readers of your post have no idea what that message says, so I don't see how they could help either.

If you attached a message, please note that this list has NEVER permitted attachments.

GL de Dave - K9FN

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 4:19 PM NK6A <cowchip@...> wrote:
All of a sudden when I start Commander I now get this very strange message.  I click OK a few times and Commander will start. I am using a FTDX101MP for my radio. I never to my knowledge made any changes to my setup or config. Anyone ever have this issue?  How do I correct it?

I am sorry I did not see a name in your message. I probably can't help you, but did want to let you know you mentioned getting "a very strange message"... but readers of your post have no idea what that message says, so I don't see how they could help either.
+ Exactly right.

+ Don NK6A, please post the text of the message you are seeing.

NK6A

Edited

Name is Don.
I posted the message but see that it did not show up.
The message says:
CI-V Commander
the mode WBFM in memory 10 is not supported by the currently-selected radio.
I have no idea what that means or where to look.
Thanks,
Don-NK6A
Mar Vista, CA

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Only a guess but it may mean Wide Band FM is not supported in memory 10. I am sure you will get a more accurate reply.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Name is Don.
I pasted the message but see that it did not show up.
The message says:
CI-V Commander
the mode WBFM in memory 10 is not supported by the currently-selected radio.
I have no idea what that means or where to look.

+ I means that Commander's memory #10 specifies a mode of wide-band FM, which your transceiver does not support. To prevent the message, select memory #10 and change its mode to one that your transceiver supports, like CW or SSB. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/UsingMemories.htm

NK6A

Thanks Dave.
I don't know how I missed that.  Duhh!