From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bart AA7VA
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 11:06 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Commander button/slider files moved to groupsIO?

I lost my HD and had to install a new one (SDD!) so need to rebuild what was not saved to backup, and unfortunately the Commander buttons and sliders were the one major thing not backed up. The old Yahoo groups had a files section with the basic ones for various radios, did that get moved to groupsIO? I cannot find them --- Or are they archived somewhere else? They made my FT450D so much easier to operate ---- _._,_._,_

+ Yes, user-contributed command sequence and slider files were moved with this group to Groups.io. They are here:

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/files/Command%20Sequences%20and%20Sliders>

Bart AA7VA

thank you sir - I will blame my aging eyes for not seeing it when it was right in front of me.