Commander and OTRSP SO2R...

Ron Rossi

I have a question best described with a pair of pictures.
I have a pair of radios defined set up as SO2R with OTRSP protocol to control an SO2R audio and CW/PTT controller (YCCC SO2R Box). I have been using it while now and recall the AUX1 and AUX2 displays as showing the correct BCD value. I have noticed that the values for both (at least on the display) follow the active radio. Is this correct?

If it is not clear what I am asking about or you need more information please don't hesitate to ask. I am debugging a new antenna switch setup and wondering if this has something to do with the behavior I am seeing.

THANKS.

--
73 es God Bless de Ron KK1L <><
KK1L.COM

Ron Rossi

Edited

I swear I added the two screen shots, but I don't see them in my post. Let me try again.

Okay...so that is annoying...cut/paste does not work.

Here is a link to the two screen shots uploaded to my page..
https://kk1l.com/SO2R_Commander_1.PNG
https://kk1l.com/SO2R_Commander_2.PNG

--
73 es God Bless de Ron KK1L <><
KK1L.COM

I have a question best described with a pair of pictures.

+ Attachments are not conveyed here because they would coun" against the group's storage limit.

I have a pair of radios defined set up as SO2R with OTRSP protocol to control an SO2R audio and CW/PTT controller (YCCC SO2R Box). I have been using it while now and recall the AUX1 and AUX2 displays as showing the correct BCD value. I have noticed that the values for both (at least on the display) follow the active radio. Is this correct?

+ Yes. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/Configuration.htm#SO2R%20Serial%20Port