Topics

Commander 14.6.2 is available

Dave AA6YQ

This release

- supports the <LED QF:QL,color> sequence command that sets the color of LEDs in a range of sequences (tnx to Mike K6MKF)

- adds a Bold checkbox to the "Button Colors" panel on the "User-defined Command Sequence" window that when checked renders button
caption text in bold font (tnx to Dale AA1QD)

- supports the <ButtonTextBold On> and <ButtonTextBold Off> commands, which enable and disable the current command sequence's button
text bold property (tnx to Dale AA1QD)

- supports the <IfButtonTextBold N>, which enables conditional branching based on the Command Sequence's current bold button text
property (tnx to Dale AA1QD)

- includes <IsSplit> in outgoing RadioInfo UDP messages (tnx to Larry K8UT)

- updates the ChangingFrequency.htm, CommandSequences.htm, ControllingMultipleRadios.htm, and NetworkService.htm documentation files

Notes

1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"

- 0 of 65 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected no malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>

- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected no malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>

- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected

2. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ApplicationStoppedWorking>

3. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of Commander, see
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RevertApplicationVersion>

Commander 14.6.2 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm>

Mike - W1MI

Notes
1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"
- 0 of 65 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected no malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>
- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected no malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>
- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected

zero scanners detected NO malware?  I hope that's not right...  :)
73, Mike - W1MI

Carl - WC4H

Sweet.

Thanks Dave.
Carl - WC4H.

Carl - WC4H

Edited

Hi Dave.

Any chance of making the ButtonSurfaceColor and ButtonTextColor parameters work with a range of buttons also?  That would let me save some lines in the initial sequence thus enabling  me to set a few more parameters at init.

Maybe something like specific buttons, coma delimited.  ie.- <ButtonSurfaceColor [2,17,26]:black>

Thanks.
Carl - WC4H.

Notes
1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"
- 0 of 65 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected no malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>
- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected no malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>
- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected

zero scanners detected NO malware? I hope that's not right... :)

+ The "dreaded double negative". Note 1 has been corrected:

-------------------------

1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"

- 0 of 65 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>

- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>

- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected

+ The corrected release note is available via

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/ReleaseNotes/1462.txt>

+ Thanks, Mike!

Any chance of making the button surface color parameter work with a range of buttons also? That would let me save some lines in the initial sequence thus enabling me to set a few more parameters at init.

+ It sounds like you are still laboring under the incorrect belief that a Command Sequence is limited to 32 instructions; the limit is twice that: 64. See my response to your earlier post in

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/194299?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,64,20,2,0,74736665>