Topics

Commander 14.0.8 is available

Dave AA6YQ

This release corrects a regression in Commander 14.0.7 that causes all Kenwood radios to be erroneously recognized as a TS-590.

Notes:

1. If you're upgrading to this version from Commander 13.9.0, please review the Release Note for Commander 14.0.7:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/ReleaseNotes/1407.txt>

2. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"

3. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ApplicationStoppedWorking>

4. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of Commander, see
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RevertApplicationVersion>

Commander 14.0.8 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm>

Curt

I just tested and it is now working well with my 990.

Thanks again.

WX4W

I just tested and it is now working well with my 990.

+ Thanks, Curt. And thanks for reporting the regression!