Combining logs

Doug Grace

I have several logs I want to combine into 1 log. How do I do that. Just leave a hint as to where I can find the answer. I looked in the online help files and did not find the answer.
 Thank you ve1dfg
--
Doug Grace
902-456-0506

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
I have several logs I want to combine into 1 log. How do I do that. Just leave a hint as to where I can find the answer. I looked in the online help files and did not find the answer.
+ Pick one of your logs to be the "survivor", and make a backup copy of this log file. Open each of the other log files, and export a "standard ADIF" file from each; if a log contains unique "my QTH" definitions, check the "Export QTH definitions" box on the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab before clicking the Start button. Then open the "survivor" log, and import each of the ADIF files you created.

Dave, AA6YQ

Doug Grace

Thanks Dave, worked just fine but then again, you knew that. 73....
ve1dfg

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:14 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
+ Pick one of your logs to be the "survivor", and make a backup copy of this log file. Open each of the other log files, and export a "standard ADIF" file from each; if a log contains unique "my QTH" definitions, check the "Export QTH definitions" box on the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab before clicking the Start button. Then open the "survivor" log, and import each of the ADIF files you created.

Dave, AA6YQ

--
Doug Grace
902-456-0506