Clublog uploads for older callsigns

Ben Coleman NJ8J

After having switched over to the DXLab Suite a couple of months ago, I'm getting around to looking at some cleanup for my older callsigns. I've got 4 calls in my log: NJ8J, KA8DTD, WB8TZG, and WN8TZG. I've noticed that QSOs have only been uploaded for my current call, NJ8J. I note that the Clublog setup only has a place for one callsign. I assume that to upload Qs for those other callsigns, I need to change that callsign to the call I want to upload, do a ClubLog upload, and then I can change the callsign back (or change it to another callsign to upload)? Can I also assume that if there is a change in a Q for an older callsign (e.g., I receive a QSL card or get a confirmation via LOTW), I'm going to have to repeat this to upload that change to Clublog?

Ben
--
Ben Coleman nj8j@benshome.net
"I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the

ve3ki

That is correct. I have several callsigns in my log. Most of the time, QSOs I make are only with my current regular callsign, but I still receive QSL confirmations (mostly on LotW) for some of the older callsigns. About once a month, I do a series of uploads to ClubLog, one for each callsign. The one for my current callsign contains QSOs made during that month as well as confirmations received for older callsigns. The uploads for the older callsigns just contain the confimation changes that happened since the last upload for that callsign.

73,
Rich VE3KI