Clublog autoupload gridsquare

sq3rx

Hi,
Grid Squares Map feature (still in beta) has been added to Clublog. I checked my log, but most of QSOs don't have gridsquare :( ClubLogUpload.adi file for autoupload does not provide GRIDSQUARE or VUCC_GRIDS fields. Can you please consider add this two fields ?

QSO are only displayed if at least one locator can be determined. The first place Club Log looks for locators is in your uploaded ADIF records; the GRIDSQUARE field can provide a locator, and the VUCC_GRIDS field can provide up to four (useful for crossing squares). If the callsign is a known Club Log user who has provided their locator, this is used as a third source. No generic locators are used, so if none of these possibilities finds a locator for the QSO then it will not be displayed on the map. Your log's claimed locators have priority over Club Log users' locators. Where there are multiple QSOs in a square, the oldest QSO with the highest QSL status is reported for that grid square.

Locator support was added to Club Log in April 2021. If you have an ADIF containing locators but are not seeing them, please upload the ADIF (merge is ok) so that Club Log can record them.

Grid Squares Map feature (still in beta) has been added to Clublog. I checked my log, but most of QSOs don't have gridsquare :( ClubLogUpload.adi file for autoupload does not provide GRIDSQUARE or VUCC_GRIDS fields. Can you please consider add this two fields ?

+ I have already added the submission of each QSO's GRIDSQUARE and VUCC_FIELDS)items to the next version of DXKeeper, but ClubLog reports "Dupe" when I attempt to resubmit a previously-submitted QSO that now specifies one or more grid squares. I am working with Michael G7VJR to resolve this.

w6de

I submit QSOs to ClubLog after each operating session.  Most of these QSO are ‘new’ and not confirmed.  In the following days/weeks. I periodically Sync the OSOs and then Sync QLSs.  If only a few QSL confirmations are received, I will ‘right click select’ each of those QSOs individually and choose “Upoad to Club Log: W6DE.”  For each of those QSO QSLs I will receive from Club Log via DXKeeper a message that says: “Upload QSO to Club Log succeeded: Dupe.”

Comment:  If I have more than a few confirmations from a QSL Sync QSL operation, I use batch submission via DXLAB | Check Progress Tab | Club Log: W6DE | Upload.  I don’t recall   what I receive in response to those bulk uploads.

I have never thought much about this.  But, this may have some bearing on the issue you are pursuing with G7VJR.

73,

Dave, w6de