Club Log Upload Permission Popup Box

Ed W2LCQ

I have seen twice today for the very first time a pop up dialog box asking me if it is ok to upload a QSO to Club Log. Of course I choose ok. But I’ve never seen such a box asking my permission to upload. Uploading until today was automatic. I don’t need to see the box. I trust that DXK can upload by itself as it has been doing over the past year. Can I get rid of the pop up box? Not a major issue by any stretch just puzzled. Thanks a lot. 

Best, Ed

73, de W2LCQ Ed Jones

On his return to Manhattan the media asked Tesla why he went to Colorado. He replied  “I wanted to be free of the disturbing influences in the city which makes it very difficult to tune circuits.”

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have seen twice today for the very first time a pop up dialog box asking me if it is ok to upload a QSO to Club Log. Of course I choose ok. But I’ve never seen such a box asking my permission to upload. Uploading until today was automatic. I don’t need to see the box. I trust that DXK can upload by itself as it has been doing over the past year. Can I get rid of the pop up box? Not a major issue by any stretch just puzzled. Thanks a lot.

+ When this happened, were you logging the QSOs from DXKeeper or from another application?

Dave, AA6YQ

Ed W2LCQ

I was logging from DX Keeper and the capture window. Also running were Commander with spectrum display, Spot Collector, and Pathfinder. 

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I was logging from DX Keeper and the capture window. Also running were Commander with spectrum display, Spot Collector, and Pathfinder.

+ Thanks. That's likely the result of a recent - and probably unintentional - change in Club Log. Let's give Michael G7VJR time to get it sorted.

Dave, AA6YQ

K0LUZ -- Gary "Red" Letchford

Thanks Dave,

Must be the case because this morning,  there is no popup on completed qsos.  That's how I like to solve problems.  They just disappear!
Thanks for your reply.

Red  K0LUZ

On 4/28/2021 01:22 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

+ Thanks. That's likely the result of a recent - and probably unintentional - change in Club Log. Let's give Michael G7VJR time to get it sorted.

Dave, AA6YQ

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Ed W2LCQ

Dave,

The pop up box is gone and my QSOs continue to log directly from DXK to Club Log without any problems. Thanks fir your quick look at this and your timely response as always. 

Best, Ed

73, de W2LCQ Ed Jones

On his return to Manhattan the media asked Tesla why he went to Colorado. He replied  “I wanted to be free of the disturbing influences in the city which makes it very difficult to tune circuits.”

On Apr 28, 2021, at 7:44 AM, K0LUZ -- Gary "Red" Letchford <k0luz@...> wrote:

Thanks Dave,

Must be the case because this morning,  there is no popup on completed qsos.  That's how I like to solve problems.  They just disappear!
Thanks for your reply.

Red  K0LUZ

On 4/28/2021 01:22 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Dave, AA6YQ

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus