Changing LOTW User Name

Alan Sykes

Downloaded this amazing piece of software a couple of days ago, but I used the wrong user name for my LOTW. Where do I go to change it on DX Lab? It says it's stored in the current log file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
73, de Alan KR4AE

Downloaded this amazing piece of software a couple of days ago

+ Welcome to DXLab, Alan!

, but I used the wrong user name for my LOTW. Where do I go to change it on DX Lab? It says it's stored in the current log file.

+ Your LoTW username and password are specified on the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab; click the Update button near the top of the tab.

+ If you haven't already, I suggest reviewing

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW

Alan Sykes

Thanks so much Dave and I plan to even use it as my daily logger!

But, when I click on the update button, it will not allow meĀ  to change the user name. It will allow me to change the password , but not user name.

Tnx,

Alan

On 6/18/2021 2:24 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Downloaded this amazing piece of software a couple of days ago

+ Welcome to DXLab, Alan!

, but I used the wrong user name for my LOTW. Where do I go to change it on DX Lab? It says it's stored in the current log file.

+ Your LoTW username and password are specified on the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab; click the Update button near the top of the tab.

+ If you haven't already, I suggest reviewing

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW

Thanks so much Dave and I plan to even use it as my daily logger!

But, when I click on the update button, it will not allow me to change the user name. It will allow me to change the password , but not user name.

+ Clicking the Update button displays a small "DXKeeper LoTW Account" window that allows you to change your LoTW username and password. Check to see if this small window is being obscured by a larger window.

Alan Sykes

Got and so sorry to bother you! It was hiding in my tool tray!

73, Alan

+ AA6YQ comments below