Topics

Changing from Xcvr 1 or 2 from logging

W0MU

I have two K3's that I use sometimes at the same time.  Is there an easy way to switch between the two for logging purposes?  I don't see an easy way to change other than going back to commander and selecting the rig.  Maybe there is a way to have a capture window open for each rig?

W0MU

I have two K3's that I use sometimes at the same time. Is there an easy way to switch between the two for logging purposes? I don't see an easy way to change other than going back to commander and selecting the rig.

+ Besides "one mouse click in Commander's Main window" to select one of 4 primary transceivers, you can configure the "Selection by band" panel at the bottom of the MultiRadio tab of Commander's Configuration window to automatically select a primary transceiver as a function of frequency.