Changing antenna preset values

John Miller K8UMF

I must have missed a box to check or other omission but <CTRL> click does nothing when trying to change antenna preset values. I must have missed something. Thanks in advance for any help! John K8UMF

I must have missed a box to check or other omission but <CTRL> click does nothing when trying to change antenna preset values. I must have missed something. Thanks in advance for any help! John K8UMF

+ Control-clicking one of the buttons in the "Ant presets" panel on the right-side of DXView's Main window displays the "Antenna Presets" window. In the Windows Task bar, let the mouse hover over icon for DXView (white question mark in a dark green circle); when Windows display the list of DXView's open windows, is "Antenna Presets: on that list? If so, click it; does the "Antenna Presets" window appear?