Change of ClubLog status

3a2mw Franco Lucioni

Hi Dave and All,
The integration of DXKeeper with ClubLog Grid Square map works very well, and the resulting feature is really interesting.
To make it perfect, I think that DXK should change the status of ClubLog from Y to M also when there is a modification in the Grid column of DXK: Grid added or modified by LotW, Grid added copying from eQSL or QSL etc.
To check, I reuploaded my ~80K log to ClubLog, merged with existing log, and around 1600 QSO's were modified, reflecting the changes LotW or me made to the Grid column.
73
Franco 3A2MW

The integration of DXKeeper with ClubLog Grid Square map works very well, and the resulting feature is really interesting.
To make it perfect, I think that DXK should change the status of ClubLog from Y to M also when there is a modification in the Grid column of DXK: Grid added or modified by LotW, Grid added copying from eQSL or QSL etc.

+ Thanks, Franco. I am investigating...

Joe Subich, W4TV

As reported off-line, ClubLog's grid square map is very buggy.

1) It does not reflect grids (I've only checked on 6m) confirmed
or verified by card (QSL_RCVD= Y or V)
2) It does not show as "Verified" *any* grid that is not also
"Verified" for DXCC by LotW (App_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_RCVD = V).

The first is completely unexpected while the second could be
foreseen since DXKeeper does not export a "Credit Granted" tag.

On 2021-07-30 2:20 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
The integration of DXKeeper with ClubLog Grid Square map works very well, and the resulting feature is really interesting.
To make it perfect, I think that DXK should change the status of ClubLog from Y to M also when there is a modification in the Grid column of DXK: Grid added or modified by LotW, Grid added copying from eQSL or QSL etc.
+ Thanks, Franco. I am investigating...

As reported off-line, ClubLog's grid square map is very buggy.

1) It does not reflect grids (I've only checked on 6m) confirmed
or verified by card (QSL_RCVD= Y or V)
2) It does not show as "Verified" *any* grid that is not also
"Verified" for DXCC by LotW (App_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_RCVD = V).

The first is completely unexpected while the second could be
foreseen since DXKeeper does not export a "Credit Granted" tag.

+ DXKeeper does include the CREDIT_GRANTED field when exporting an ADIF file using the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab, but does not include this field when uploading a QSO to ClubLog because ClubLog doesn't currently accept it. Michael G7VJR has indicated that he will extend ClubLog to accept CREDIT_GRANTED, at which point I will extend DXKeeper to include it when uploading a QSO to ClubLog.

Joe Subich, W4TV

+ DXKeeper does include the CREDIT_GRANTED field when exporting an ADIF file using the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab, but does not include this field when uploading a QSO to ClubLog because ClubLog doesn't currently accept it. Michael G7VJR has indicated that he
will extend ClubLog to accept CREDIT_GRANTED, at which point I will extend DXKeeper to include it when uploading a QSO to ClubLog.
I understand that Michael will be working to extend ClubLog to accept
the ADIF <CREDIT_GRANTED> tag. Will you replace the use of QSL_RCVD=
'V', 'E', 'B', & 'M' and and LotW_QSL_RCVD='V' with their equivalent
DXCC representation in <CREDIT_GRANTED>?

However, my first issue is not directly impacted by that as it appears
CLubLog's Grid Map is not reflecting *any* QSO confirmed (or verified
for DXCC) by card. I have further responded to Michael off-line with
several examples from my own logs where the QSO is present and marked
"confirmed" or "verified" when examined in ClubLog's Log Explorer but
is not present (or another "lower priority" QSO shown) in the ClubLog
Grid Map (Beta).

On 2021-07-30 2:15 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

[...]

+ No. I will leave the QSL_RCVD and LOTW_QSL_RCVD fields in place, and add CREDIT_GRANTED.

.
To make it perfect, I think that DXK should change the status of ClubLog from Y to M also when there is a modification in the Grid column of DXK: Grid added or modified by LotW, Grid added copying from eQSL or QSL etc.
To check, I reuploaded my ~80K log to ClubLog, merged with existing log, and around 1600 QSO's were modified, reflecting the changes LotW or me made to the Grid column.

+ I've just sent you a new version of DXKeeper that does this; please let me know how it goes...