Topics

change in RDA award regarding eQSL confirmations

Dave AA6YQ

The 19.07.2020 entry in

<http://rdaward.org/indexeng.htm>

states the following

Attention!
We stopped taking eQSL for the RDA diploma with 01.08.2020.
You can add new RDA areas before the specified date.

Thanks to Jerry SM6BZV for bringing this to my attention. Jerry believes that that the announcement means "RDA award submissions
made after 2020-08-01 may not include eQSL confirmations", but that's not consistent with the sentence " You can add new RDA areas
before the specified date." in the above announcement.

If and when the new policy is clarified, I will modify the next version of DXKeeper accordingly.