Topics

CBA ?

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

Greetings and hope everybody is doing well despite the circumstances.

In the logbook main display I can hit the CBA button and bring in the data for the callsign selected which populates the QTH, COUNTY and Name as well as a few others. What I would like to know is if it is possible to set it up to where I make a contact and it auto populates that data versus requiring hitting the CBA Button? I did RTFM and looked at the Callbook tab as well as did some other searching but for the life of me cannot see where it is possible??

73 de Al, K8SIX

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:51 AM Al Bailey (K8SIX) <k8six@...> wrote:
In the logbook main display I can hit the CBA button and bring in the data for the callsign selected which populates the QTH, COUNTY and Name as well as a few others. What I would like to know is if it is possible to set it up to where I make a contact and it auto populates that data versus requiring hitting the CBA Button? I did RTFM and looked at the Callbook tab as well as did some other searching but for the life of me cannot see where it is possible??
On the Callbook tab of DXKeeper Configuration, enable "Automatically
use callbook data to initialize new QSOs" (lower-right corner)

73,

~iain / N6ML

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 10:51 AM Al Bailey (K8SIX) <k8six@...> wrote:
In the logbook main display I can hit the CBA button and bring in the data for the callsign selected which populates the QTH, COUNTY and Name as well as a few others. What I would like to know is if it is possible to set it up to where I make a contact and it auto populates that data versus requiring hitting the CBA Button? I did RTFM and looked at the Callbook tab as well as did some other searching but for the life of me cannot see where it is possible??
On the Callbook tab of DXKeeper Configuration, enable "Automatically use callbook data to initialize new QSOs" (lower-right corner)

+ This option is described in the first bullet of the "Configuring DXKeeper" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CallbookLookup>

+ It's also described in DXKeeper's reference documentation:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Callbook%20Tab>