Topics

Capture Window Re-arrangment

wb6bee

Any chance of moving the Comment Field higher up in the food chain on the Capture window.   Ideally, under the QTH line.

To have it visible now, you have to have multiple other fields open that seldom get used.    Alternatively, let it float like the Prior QSO field.

Don 
WB6BEE

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

Any chance of moving the Comment Field higher up in the food chain on the Capture window. Ideally, under the QTH line.

To have it visible now, you have to have multiple other fields open that seldom get used. Alternatively, let it float like the Prior QSO field.

+ When I reach the point where there are is no more broadly-useful automation left to implement in DXLab, I will consider providing users with more control over the placement of items in the Capture window and in the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab.

Dave, AA6YQ

wb6bee

hmmmm

I guess I shouldn't hold my breath

Thanks Dave

Don

Ron Spencer

Hmmmm.....let's not forget this is FREE software. 

I think Dave has done a pretty darned good job providing a fine product which does so many things very, very well. Yes, there are changes I'd also like to see. But I balance that with the price I paid.

Ron
N4XD

John-WA7ZXD

I agree not sure how he keeps up.  Better help than most paid software. 
WA7ZXD 

On Jul 31, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Ron Spencer via groups.io <ron.spencer@...> wrote:

I think Dave has done a pretty darned good job providing a fine product which does so many things very, very well. Yes, there are changes I'd also like to see. But I balance that with the price I paid.

Ron
N4XD

K7GA

And the patience of a Saint!
K7GA

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Jul 31, 2020, at 09:04, John-WA7ZXD <Murrydog@...> wrote:

I agree not sure how he keeps up.  Better help than most paid software. 
WA7ZXD 

On Jul 31, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Ron Spencer via groups.io <ron.spencer@...> wrote:

Ron
N4XD