Joe Subich, W4TV

Depending on your transceiver, create a User Defined Command in
Commander.

On 2021-01-24 8:49 PM, Norm wrote:
Any hint as to where to look will be appreciated
Norm WA4ZXV EM73vw

Depending on your transceiver, create a User Defined Command in Commander.

+ User-defined command sequences and sliders are described here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/CommandSequences.htm

+ You'll need your transceiver's CAT manual to learn what command to send to control its RF power output. If you have questions about this, don't hesitate to post them here, starting with the make and model of your transceiver.

Thanks for the quick response.
ICOM 7600 radio
If you have a script, please send.  If not, I'll look it up.

Norm WA4ZXV EM73vw

Thanks for the quick response.
ICOM 7600 radio
If you have a script, please send. If not, I'll look it up.

+ This group's Files area contains many sequences and sliders for Icom radios, but none explicitly for the IC-7600. However the RF power output command is the same (except for CI-V address) in most recent Icom radios; this slider definition should work "as is" with your IC-7600:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/files/Command%20Sequences%20and%20Sliders/Icom/IC-7300/I-Power-slider.txt

+ Step-by-step instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SetupUserSlider

+ Instead of a slider, you might prefer a user-defined command sequence that toggles among 3 or 4 specific power levels, e.g. 0, 5, 50, and 100 watts.