Topics

Callbook lookups were very slow today?

WA8Y Steven

This is not the first time callbook lookup were slow.

I have radio button checked for QRZ.com via Pathfinder     Pathfinder, version 5.2.2
I also have these checked also; Automatically use callbook data to initialize new QSOs and Warn when a callbook lookup returns "callsign not found"

Steve WA8Y

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 09:12 AM, WA8Y Steven wrote:

This is not the first time callbook lookup were slow.

I have radio button checked for QRZ.com via Pathfinder     Pathfinder, version 5.2.2
I also have these checked also; Automatically use callbook data to initialize new QSOs and Warn when a callbook lookup returns "callsign not found"

+ Failure to configure your firewall or anti-malware to consider DXKeeper to be safe can cause that.

+ Any number of problems in your computer could cause that. Run your favorite "internet speed test" application and compare today's results with previous results when you were happy with callbook lookup performance.

+ QRZ occasionally performs maintenance that could result in slow response times.