Call sign alert

IU8BZC

Hello, I have a quick question:
Is there any app, tool or software working with the Reverse Beacon Network that
could be able to alert me (for example via email or a
smarphone notification) when a selected callsign is spotted?
Thanks in advance!

73 DE IU8BZC Silvio

Is there any app, tool or software working with the Reverse Beacon Network that could be able to alert me (for example via email or a smarphone notification) when a selected callsign is spotted?

+ Yes: SpotCollector.

+ The Reference documentation is here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/index.htm

+ The task-oriented documentation is here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpots

+ To learn about using the Reverse Beacon Network (RBN) as a spot source, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpotsRBN

+ The RBN can generate very high incoming spot volumes, so be sure to review

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/OptimizeSCPerformance

+ To learn about alerting for "Special Callsigns", see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IdentifyLogClubMembers

+ To learn about alerting via email or SMS, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/eMailAnnouncements