Button sequence not being retained

Norm - KC1BMD

I programmed several sequences a while ago and they work fine for two radios. When I load a new sequence from the Commander sequence folder for the first radio (which is powered up), it loads and runs OK. If I switch to the second radio (which is powered down) it also loads and runs fine. However, if I switch back to the first radio, the sequence/button is blank and non-functional. If I then switch to the second radio again, that sequence/button is also blank and non-functional. Any idea why this sequence cannot be retained for both radios? It happens to be the "ALT F9" button I am using.

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

I programmed several sequences a while ago and they work fine for two radios. When I load a new sequence from the Commander sequence folder for the first radio (which is powered up), it loads and runs OK. If I switch to the second radio (which is powered down) it also loads and runs fine. However, if I switch back to the first radio, the sequence/button is blank and non-functional. If I then switch to the second radio again, that sequence/button is also blank and non-functional. Any idea why this sequence cannot be retained for both radios? It happens to be the "ALT F9" button I am using

+ See this description of "User-defined control set":

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/ControllingMultipleRadios.htm#User-defined%20Control%20Set

Norm - KC1BMD

Well, I guess it's been a while and I completely forgot about the User-defined Control Sets that I had set up and obviously needed to edit!... he says as he slowly wipes the egg from his face.
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

Well, I guess it's been a while and I completely forgot about the User-defined Control Sets that I had set up and obviously needed to edit!... he says as he slowly wipes the egg from his face.

+ No one can remember everything; that's one of the reasons this group exists.