Bulk set eQSL to R

Inbody, Don

I found 39 QSOs I did not request to upload to eQSL. Is there a way to bulk change those QSLs.

Related, is there a way to search to discover any other QSOs I failed to do that for?

73, Don

Joe Subich, W4TV

1) *BACKUP YOUR LOG*

2) Filter your log:
APP_DXKEEPER_eQSL_QSL_SENT NOT IN ('Y','R','N','I')
or
APP_DXKEEPER_eQSL_QSL_SENT = '' (two single quotes)

3) On the QSL tab, select eQSL

4) Select "Add All" and *DECLINE* the option to clear the filter

5) Upload to LotW (assuming all QSOs have been made with the
same Station Callsign and QTH (eQSL nickname)).