Broken Link-"Display callsign progress on Lookup"

Jim McPhee

Broken Link

file:///C:/DXLab/DXKeeper/Help/ViewEditLog.htm

Under "Viewing Previous QSO Information"

Two links to "Display callsign progress on Lookup" at:

C:/Program Files (x86)/DXLab Suite/DXKeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Display callsign progress on Lookup

Are broken.
--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM

Broken Link

file:///C:/DXLab/DXKeeper/Help/ViewEditLog.htm

Under "Viewing Previous QSO Information"

Two links to "Display callsign progress on Lookup" at:

C:/Program Files (x86)/DXLab Suite/DXKeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Display callsign progress on Lookup

Are broken.

+ Corrected. Thanks, Jim!

Jim McPhee

Hi Dave,

Those links still don't work for me. Will a newer version of DXKeeper with new Help files/documents need to being installed before the broken links work?
--
Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM

Those links still don't work for me. Will a newer version of DXKeeper with new Help files/documents need to being installed before the broken links work?

+ I corrected this web page:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ViewEditLog.htm

+ To update your local copy, you can download it into DXKeeper's Help folder, replacing the existing ViewEditLog.htm file. Your local copy will be automatically updated by the next version of DXKeeper.