Broblem

oh5o <oh5o@...>

I have the most new DXKeeper 16.6.6  and Windows 11, new computer Acer
Aspire XC-840 but WSJT-X v2.5.4 and log can not communicate, there comes error at Network Service port 52000 and all  53002  etc. Is there some achievement, how to manage this. At my other computer has W10 and there all is ok

--
73 de
Jussi oh5o
oh5o@...

I have the most new DXKeeper 16.6.6 and Windows 11, new computer Acer Aspire XC-840 but WSJT-X v2.5.4 and log can not communicate, there comes error at Network Service port 52000 and all 53002 etc. Is there some achievement, how to manage this. At my other computer has W10 and there all is ok

+ What is the exact text of the error message, Jussi?

oh5o <oh5o@...>

Dave AA6YQ kirjoitti 29.7.2022 klo 19.23:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I have the most new DXKeeper 16.6.6 and Windows 11, new computer Acer Aspire XC-840 but WSJT-X v2.5.4 and log can not communicate, there comes error at Network Service port 52000 and all 53002 etc. Is there some achievement, how to manage this. At my other computer has W10 and there all is ok

+ What is the exact text of the error message, Jussi?

Network Service Error (port 52000) the same comes every port 5200X

--
73 de
Jussi oh5o

Dave AA6YQ

# more AA6YQ comments below

Dave AA6YQ kirjoitti 29.7.2022 klo 19.23:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I have the most new DXKeeper 16.6.6 and Windows 11, new computer Acer Aspire XC-840 but WSJT-X v2.5.4 and log can not communicate, there comes error at Network Service port 52000 and all 53002 etc. Is there some achievement, how to manage this. At my other computer has W10 and there all is ok

+ What is the exact text of the error message, Jussi?
Network Service Error (port 52000) the same comes every port 5200X

# Please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log Debugging Info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. take whatever action causes the "Network Service Error" to appear

5. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log Debugging Info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com