From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Lawn
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 16:18
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Best way to Switch to a new Computer

Slowly but surely I'm migrating everything to a new computer. I wonder if someone can suggest the best way to do this with DXLabs Suite. I don't want to reinvent the wheel!

Rick, W2JAZ

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Jeffrey griffin

Hi Rick. Here’s what I used last summer to do the same thing….

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MovingBetweenPCs

73 Jeff kb2m

Slowly but surely I'm migrating everything to a new computer. I wonder if someone can suggest the best way to do this with DXLabs Suite. I don't want to reinvent the wheel!

Rick, W2JAZ

Chuck, WS1L

Agreed.  I've done it several times.  There are a lot of steps, best to print them out and check them off as completed.  But, it is very thorough and covers every even remote eventuality.

73 de Chuck, WS1L