Topics

Best way to enter a general comment

Fredric T. Serota

What is the best way to enter a general comment in the log? Such as when one starts to use a new amplifier or make certain adjustments to an antenna. I would like to find a way to put this on the timeline of the log rather than in a comment file. Thanks,

Fred, K3BHX

What is the best way to enter a general comment in the log? Such as when one starts to use a new amplifier or make certain adjustments to an antenna. I would like to find a way to put this on the timeline of the log rather than in a comment file.

+ Define a new "my QTH" that is in all respects identical to the "my QTH" that you're currently using, but with updated descriptions of your rig and antenna in the "my QTH" fields provided for that purpose. Then change your "default myQTH ID" to specify the ID for this new "my QTH". In the future, you'll be able to distinguish QSOs made before and after the change by filtering on the myQTHID field.