Topics

Bandspread Not Sending SSB Callsign to WW Callsign Window

Mark Robinson

I am using Win Warbler in the CQ WW contest.  I have the Commander Bandspread  window open. When I click on a callsign my IC7610 will QSY to the frequency and the callsign is sent to the DX Keeper filter window to do a dupe check.  The callsign is not being sent to the WWarbler Call window.

If I click on a cw station then I see that the callsign is indeed being sent to the WW Call window but it doesn't send the callsign in SSB mode.  I looked for a setting but haven't found it yet.

73 Mark N1UK

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below

I am using Win Warbler in the CQ WW contest. I have the Commander
Bandspread window open. When I click on a callsign my IC7610 will QSY
to the frequency and the callsign is sent to the DX Keeper filter window
to do a dupe check. The callsign is not being sent to the WWarbler Call
window.

If I click on a cw station then I see that the callsign is indeed being
sent to the WW Call window but it doesn't send the callsign in SSB
mode. I looked for a setting but haven't found it yet.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/WinWarblerActivationOnCWSSBSpotDatabaseEntryDoubleClick>