Topics

Bandspread

Ignacio Martinez

My rig is a Flex 6400. In my panadapter I can see the spots of the band I am in.
I would like to see the spots of other bands using the Bandspread but I can only see the band that I am using. For example I am at 40m and I would like to see the band of 20 in my bandspread. Would that be possible? Is there an option to "unlink" the Bandspread to the panadapter? It would be nice to be able to see more than one bandspread in order to be able to see the activity in other bands at the same time. I use RBN in my Spotcollector but the large number of spots I receive makes it difficult to see the stations of other bands.

Tks in advance

73, Ignacio EA4OR

My rig is a Flex 6400. In my panadapter I can see the spots of the band I am in.
I would like to see the spots of other bands using the Bandspread but I can only see the band that I am using. For example I am at 40m and I would like to see the band of 20 in my bandspread. Would that be possible?

+ That would require a significant development effort. I suspect that only a small fraction of the user community would employ it.

Is there an option to "unlink" the Bandspread to the panadapter?

+ No.

It would be nice to be able to see more than one bandspread in order to be able to see the activity in other bands at the same time.

+ You can see activity in other bands using SpotCollector’s Main window. Filter it for the band of interest, and sort it by frequency.