Topics

Band Spread Window: Horizontal vs Vertical

RIchard Thorne

Is there a way to spread out the band spread window horizontally vs vertically.

I have a 34" wide screen monitor and that would allow me to see more of the band.

Rich - N5ZC

Is there a way to spread out the band spread window horizontally vs
vertically.

+ Commander's Bandspread window does not support a horizontal orientation.

+ When controlling an IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-9700, IC-7850, or IC-7851, Commander provides an additional Spectrum-Waterfall window whose orientation is horizontal.

+ When controlling a Flex Signature radio, Commander can also display active callsigns on the SmartSDR panadaptor, whose orientation is horizontal.

wb6bee

Rich

You can physically rotate your monitor so the longest dimension is vertical.    Then change the orientation in your display settings.

I have five monitors, one horizontal and four vertical orientation

Don
WB6BEE

ART W2NRA

Hi Rich,

One thing you could try is using the Spectrum-Waterfall Display.  It's horizontal.  I don't know if there are keyboard commands to move from spot to spot from the Spectrum-Waterfall Display.  If there are you could use the Spectrum-Waterfall Display like a BandSpread only better.

In another software package I'm using their Spectrum-Waterfall Display in place of the BandSpread. I've even configured them vertically like BandSpreads.  I use the Spectrum part to tell me who is still active which the BandSpread cannot do.

73 art w2nra