backup file size dropped significantly

N6MZ Michael Mraz

While inspecting the DXKeeper/Backups directory I noticed that the size of my backup file went from 38,320kB on 15-April-2001 to 24,716kB a week later on 22-April-2021. Both files appear to contain the correct number of QSOs so I'm at a loss to explain what happened. 73 de N6MZ

While inspecting the DXKeeper/Backups directory I noticed that the size of my backup file went from 38,320kB on 15-April-2001 to 24,716kB a week later on 22-April-2021. Both files appear to contain the correct number of QSOs so I'm at a loss to explain what happened.

+ Did you click the Compact button in the "Log file" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab?

N6MZ Michael Mraz

Not that I recall but it's possible. TNX Dave!  73