Topics

AZ for SC spots

Joe K2UF

My DXLAB PC hard drive failed. Re-installed on new PC. Everything seems to
be working except I am not getting AZ data for spots. I get a few but not
as many as on the old pc. I can not find what I am doing wrong on SC help.

Please, any help.

Thanks

Joe K2UF

https://www.avg.com

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 11:36 AM Joe K2UF <joe@k2uf.com> wrote:

My DXLAB PC hard drive failed. Re-installed on new PC. Everything seems to
be working except I am not getting AZ data for spots. I get a few but not
as many as on the old pc. I can not find what I am doing wrong on SC help.
On the "General" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window, enable
"Capture location info from notes" or/and "Lookup missing location
info" (to your preference).

Once you get everything "dialed in" again, take a look at the
following, so it'll be easier next time....

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery

73,

~iain / N6ML

My DXLAB PC hard drive failed. Re-installed on new PC.

+ Did you restore your DXLab settings on the new PC, as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery>;

Everything seems to be working except I am not getting AZ data for spots. I get a few but not as many as on the old pc. I can not
find what I am doing wrong on SC help.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpotDatabaseDisplayAzimuth>;

Joe K2UF

Thanks again Dave,

I missed the "Capture location info from notes" check box. I will blame it
on small font and old eyes.

73'

Joe K2UF

https://www.avg.com