Topics

Award progress report CSV generation

Py2Rn

How can I generate a progress report in CSV, instead of TXT?
I saw the instructions below but it is not clear where I configure it:

Generating Award Progress and Submission Reports

The awards for which DXKeeper provides progress reporting have differing requirements as to which items must be recorded with a QSO in order to properly determine credit. A table describing the requirements for each supported award is provided here.

DXKeeper can generate a wide variety of award progress and submission reports. The format of all dates used in these reports is specified via the Date Format panel on the Config window's Reports tab. Generated reports are placed in files in DXKeeper's  Reports sub-folder with filenames constructed from your callsign, the report name, and the report date, e.g.

  • AA6YQ Marathon Unlimited Mixed Progress 2014-12-15.txt

  • AA6YQ Marathon Formula Mixed Submission 2014-12-01.csv

  • AA6YQ Worked All DOKs 2008-11-27.txt

  • AA6YQ Worked All Prefixes Summary 2008-08-23.htm

Generated reports are saved as text files unless otherwise noted to produce files in HTML or CSV (comma-separated values) formats. After generating a progress report file, DXKeeper will display the report using the default viewer application for the file type assigned in Windows; typically, this assignment is

  • Notepad for .txt files

  • Microsoft Internet Explorer for .htm files

  • Microsoft Excel for .csv files

    Thanks

    Ed

    PY2RN

How can I generate a progress report in CSV, instead of TXT?
I saw the instructions below but it is not clear where I configure it:

+ Most award progress reports are generated as text files. A few (like WAZ) are generated as HTML files because their complexity warrants the use of tables with hyperlinks. A few (like Marathon) "award submission files" are generated in comma-delimited format because that's what their award sponsors required.

+ There is no option to generate a progress report in a format of your choosing.