Topics

Automatic population of address block in DXKeeper QSL tab

ekuebert

Just moved to a new computer and have everything working as I did before except automatically populating the QSL Tab address Block in DXKeeper. In the DXKeepernCallbook Configuration Tab I have checked QRZ.com XML Data and put in my callsign and passwordI. Have also checked the two blocks at the bottom right of the page: Automatically use callback data to initialize QSO and  Warn when an callbook lookup.... I can cause the Address field to be populated by pressing the CBA button on DXKeeper after getting the message: "This QSO has been unlocked for modification, Perform callbook lookup" Yes/No. When I press the yea button the address field is properly populated. I do not recall this occurring previously. What did I miss in order to get this to happen automatically?? Unfortunately I cannot go back to the old computer and look at the configuration.

Thanks for your help
--
Ed, K5EK

Ed Kuebert

Found the error. Forgot to tick lookup for imports in DXKeeper and WSJT callbook check box in Spot Collector.

73,

Ed, K5EK