Topics

Auto start program with DX Launcher ??

Gordon LaPoint

Hi,

    I would like to auto start an application that needs a command line command, but don't see how to make that work.

Do I need to put it in a batch file and start that?

The command: "C:\HamPrograms\HDSDRplay\HDSDR.exe ExtIO_SDRplay_RSP1A.dll"   (gives me a band scope)

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO

I would like to auto start an application that needs a command line command, but don't see how to make that work.

Do I need to put it in a batch file and start that?

The command: "C:\HamPrograms\HDSDRplay\HDSDR.exe
ExtIO_SDRplay_RSP1A.dll" (gives me a band scope)

+ Yes, put the command in a batch file, and configure the Launcher to start the batch file.